Please consider online sessions when appropriate.
· Wash hands upon arrival, either with soap and water or disinfect with the hand sanitizer provided
· Wear a mask throughout the counseling session. Masks should be clean and new, with a preference for medical masks as opposed to handmade ones.
· Coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm or a tissue, as well as avoiding touching your face or adjusting your mask while in the practice
· Staying at home if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for covid, or have had symptoms during the past 14 days as well as signalling any positive covid diagnosis to your therapist. An online session can be requested.
· Respect the rules set out by the Swiss government regarding protecting yourself and others (1).
These measures are based on recommendations from the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health and the Swiss Association for Counselling.
(1) Rules set out by the Swiss government