I work to support individuals and groups, from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds and vulnerable communities in various countries.
My experience includes but is not limited to:
– working in fragile, conflict-affected and vulnerable settings
– helping refugees resettle and start a new life in a host country
– providing mental health support to members of affected communities
– counseling staff and providing psychological support to humanitarian workers in the field.
– engaging multidisciplinary teams to discuss policies and procedures to promote the wellbeing of the communities at the focus of our work.